Homes of the Rich

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your love of Mansions with the world!

2 posters

I keep finding new subdivisions and megamansions!

shiningstar

I keep finding new subdivisions and megamansions! Empty I keep finding new subdivisions and megamansions!

Post  shiningstar Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:04 am

Went for my Saturday drive near the mountaintop homes of Arnold Chase and Superbowl Champion Tebucky Jones, and found a new development of massive homes! The mansions are being custom built so there's no listing, and they're not on Bing yet. In some cases, the new road that they're on a is not up on Google or Bing.
    I'll try to get all the info available and get them on H.O.T.R. A.S.A.P
    kenny1
    kenny1
    Admin

I keep finding new subdivisions and megamansions! Empty Re: I keep finding new subdivisions and megamansions!

Post  kenny1 Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:01 pm

awesome! I can't wait to see more info on them.

I keep finding new subdivisions and megamansions! Empty Re: I keep finding new subdivisions and megamansions!

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:59 am

Vespucci was apparently unaware of the use of his name to refer to the new landmass, as Waldseemüller's maps did not reach Spain until a few years after his death.[24] Ringmann may have been misled into crediting Vespucci by the widely published Soderini Letter, a sensationalized version of one of Vespucci's actual letters reporting on the mapping of the South American coast, which glamorized his discoveries and implied that he had recognized that South America was a continent separate from Asia; in fact, it is not known what Vespucci believed on this count, and he may have died believing what Columbus had, that they had reached the East Indies in Asia rather than a new continent.[26] Spain officially refused to accept the name America for two centuries, saying that Columbus should get credit, and Waldseemüller's later maps, after he had ceased collaboration with Ringmann, did not include it; however, usage was established when Gerardus Mercator applied the name to the entire New World in his 1538 world map. Acceptance may have been aided by the "natural poetic counterpart" that the name America made with Asia, Africa, and Europa.[24]

wholesale skin care products
    solar installers stockton

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:31 pm